smartshell - the art of building a cozy home
smartshell is a network, which was set up to improve collaboration for building constructions. The individual project participants work together across all trades and guarantee the future resident maximum comfort with the lowest heating costs and minimal foodprint.
After the founders of smartwin achieved worldwide acceptance in window development with the innovative products of the smartwin family, the window tinkerers are now going one step further towards energy-efficient and economical building shells. smartshell is the perfect addition to the smartwin family: building shell and windows from a single source save your money. Four certificates for wall and building systems are already available at the start of smartshell cooperation. A worldwide network is planned, which will build on the base of existing smartwin partners. We are a strong team, that solves the interface problems on your building and has a good overall result in mind.
smartshell - teamwork saves more!
Properties of a smartshell building
- only ecological insulation
- airtight building envelope in passive house standard
- calculation of all thermal bridges ensures damage-free building plus energy-efficient solutions in all details
- compulsory blower door test
- guaranteed heating and cooling costs
- ventilation as comfort ventilation with heat recovery
- certified passive house designers and certified passive house craftsmen ensure maximum comfort with the lowest operating costs
- smartwin solar, a very slim window of energy efficiency class phA, is used in all smartshell systems
- your window reveal becomes part of the window frame, this enables particularly high solar gains
- high-quality triple glazing in various designs for your building
- standard: Ug = 0,54 W/m²K, g = 50%
- glazing units with an extra high transmission of solar energy Ug = 0.63 W / m²K, g = 62%
- insulation glas units filled with argon
- edge seal as a warm edge, e.g. B. Swisspacer Ultimate
- maximum height of a balcony door of up to 2850mm
- maximum width of a single-leaf window of up to 1450mm
- maximum height of a lift and slide door of up to 2800mm
- maximum width of a lift and slide door of up to 3300mm
- CE marking only from accredited institutes
- thermal proof through certificates from the Passive House Institute Darmstadt
smartshell Japan receives the coveted certificate for a timber construction system
Prof. Dr. Benjamin Krick, Managing Director at the Passive House Institute in Darmstadt, presents the coveted certificate at the Passive House…
26th International Passive House Conference 10 - 12 March 2023 - Efficiency NOW!
We have been there since the 3rd Passive House Conference in Bregenz. Franz Freundorfer and Wolfgang Hasper PHI talk about our new renovation system…
First smartshell Japan partner meeting at Passiop window factory in Kagawa 28th till 29th of July 2022
"Just 10 weeks after the international smartwin and smartshell partner meeting in Slovakia our Japanese partners Passiop and Natsumi could run an own…